Some of the many features of the DK Series include:
- High Speed USB 2.0 interface - eliminates having to install cards or other hardware.
- Low noise image sensors deliver crisp color quality for the most demanding brightfield and darkfield microscopy applications including clinical pathology and cytology, life sciences and geology.
- Full color sub-windowing allows for rapid focus and scanning of samples.
- Selectable 8 & 10 bit pixel Data modes.
- Each pixel contains 30 bits of color image information resulting in 1024 intensity values per color.
- Industry standard TWAIN interface results in rapid image capture for archiving and documentation, high throughput applications, demanding research environments and teaching facilities.
- Drivers and plugins allow support for MatLab R2006, LabView and Image Pro platforms.
- Compact design features standard "C"-mount facilitating installation on all microscope configurations including trinocular, inverted front camera port and stereo microscopes.
- Supports Windows 98/SE, 2000, ME, XP, Vista, and Windows 7 (32 & 64-bit) operating systems. Also supports Mac via software download.
- The DK Series Requires NO POWER SUPPLY. The camera takes its power from the USB bus (~2.5 watts). This means with a laptop, images can be generated in the field. If your bus power is tapped out, the camera can run with a separate power supply available as an option or use your own 12VDC@900ma power supply.
- Generates: 8 & 24-bit AVI, JPEG, BMP, TIFF and RAW files
- Comes with INFINITY CAPTURE and INFINITY ANALYZE software for Windows
- INFINITY ANALYZE is available in Latin Spanish, Castilian Spanish, Italian, Russian, Japanese, Chinese, Korean and French. The translated software is available upon request.
- Mac software available on the download page.
For more information, please contact:
CHOSEN Technology Co.,Ltd.