Some of the many features of the CC Series include:
- High Speed USB2.0 interface - Eliminates having to install cards or other hardware into your desktop or laptop computer.
- Sony ICX Series CCD image sensors or Kodak KAI-11002 image sensors deliver crisp color quality for the most demanding brightfield and darkfield microscopy applications including clinical pathology and cytology, life sciences and geology.
- Auto exposure and auto white balance give you excellent images easily.
- Selectable 8 & 12 bit pixel Data modes.
- Global Shutter.
- Industry standard TWAIN interface results in rapid image capture for archiving and documentation, high throughput applications, demanding research environments and teaching facilities.
- Drivers and plugins allow support for MatLab R2006, LabView and Image Pro platforms.
- Compact design
- Installs on any microscope with C-mount type apertures including trinocular, inverted microscope front camera port and stereo microscopes. Model CC1070 Camera uses an 'F' type mount for microscopes with that type of camera port.
- Software runs on Windows 98/SE, 2000, ME, XP, Vista, and Windows 7 (32 & 64-bit) operating systems. Also supports Mac via software download.
- Requires NO POWER SUPPLY.** The camera takes its power from the USB bus interface.
- Performs 2x2, 3x3 and 4x4 pixel binning
- Comes with INFINITY CAPTURE and INFINITY ANALYZE software for Windows
- INFINITY ANALYZE is available in Latin Spanish, Castilian Spanish, Italian, Russian, Japanese, Chinese, Korean and French. The translated software is available upon request.
- Mac software available on the download page.